Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Temple is a religious, Not-for-Profit tax exempt organization (Tax ID# 46-3932976) registered in the State of Wisconsin, USA. Main objective of Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Temple to protect, preserve, promote and propagate the Srivaishnava philosophy as expounded by Bhagawad Ramanujacharya and Swami Sri Vedantha Desika for future generations. To celebrate Acharyas, Azhwars and Lord Sriman Narayana throughout the year.
- The main shrine will house Lord Sri Lakshmi Narasimha.
- Other shrines will be for Goddess Mahalakshmi, Goddess Andal, Lord Sri Sudarsana, Lord Venkateswara , Lord Garuda and Lord Anjaneya
- Utsava Murthis (Idols of gods used during religious festivals / processions) of all the main deities have been installed along with Swami Nammazhwar, Swami Thirumangai Azhwar, Bhagawad Ramanuja and Swami Vedantha Desika.
- Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Temple(SLNT) was founded in October 2013 and registered in the State of Wisconsin as a non-profit religious organization. By laws were drafted to reflect the purpose,mission and vision of the temple.
- The founders of the temple have done all the ground work to establish and operate the temple .
- SLNT received tax exempt status in May 2014.
- The founders purchased a property in New Berlin , Wisconsin with a 5000sq.ft building and 5 acres. The purchase price was $200,000.The Down payment was $60,000 and a monthly payment of $1000.
- The building was renovated both inside and outside at the cost of more than $100,000 through funds raised online,grant, activities, conducted at devotees home and personal resources.
- Occupancy permit and zoning was obtained from City of New Berlin in October 2015.
- SLNT conducted two installation ceremonies for deities one in September 2014 and one in August 2015. The Utsavamurthis presiding at the temple are Lord Lakshmi Narasimhar, Lakshmi Hayagrivar, Sridevi and Bhudevi Sametha Sri Praladhavaradhan, Sridevi and Bhudevi Sametha Sri Srinivasar, Mahalakshmi, Andal, Navaneethakrishnar, Sudarsanar,Vishvaksenar,Nammazhwar, Ramanujar and Vedantha Desikan.
- SLNT is operating from the temple premises from June 2015 and is conducting daily weekly services and special functions.
- SLNT is not affiliated to and is not supported by any religious organization in USA or India.
- Tentative plans are in place to build the temple for Lord Lakshmi Narasimhar.
Timeline and Fund Raising
- Fund raising goal $ 2.0 million from 2016-2019.
-> Land debt and improvement $125,000
-> Phase I : $ 1.5 million
-> Phase II : $ 500,000
Temple Development Plan
- Enclosed is the attachment of Temple plan of Lord Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Temple.