About the Temple
Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Temple is a religious, Not-for-Profit tax exempt organization (Tax ID# 46-3932976) registered in the State of Wisconsin, USA. Main objective of Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Temple to protect, preserve, promote and propagate the Srivaishnava philosophy as expounded by Bhagawad Ramanujacharya and Swami Sri Vedantha Desika for future generations. To celebrate Acharyas, Azhwars and Lord Sriman Narayana throughout the year.
Deepavali greetings from the temple
Important message from the temple
We are all aware by now that the whole world including Unites States has come to a standstill due the spread of the COVID-19 or corona virus. This situation will continue for the foreseeable future.
Unlike other religions where there is flexibility of changing activities and services, at Hindu Temples daily puja or Thiruvaradhanam has to be conducted by priest and prasadam has to be offered to God for the wellbeing of all the humanity.
We at SLNT are continuing to perform daily Thirvaradhanam to Lord Lakshmi Narasimha along with Lord Sudarshana and pray to Lord for the wellbeing, health and safety of all the community. We need to abide by the directives given by all government agencies to keep ourselves and others safe. Therefore, SLNT will be closed for public until further notice.
We continue to make progress towards future plans for the temple. The shipment carrying the Moola Murthis of Lord Lakshmi Narasimha, Mahalakshmi and Andal has left India. We pray that when they arrive next month at the temple the crisis we are facing will subside. We will send more information later as this may not be the appropriate time to do so.
In the mean time we would like to make some humble suggestions to you:
· Please support SLNT and other religious institutions by making contributions 0f $20, 25 and 50 dollars periodically online to continue their operations. Please provide family information so prasadam can be sent by mail. Our website is www.narasimhatemplewi.org
· Please set up a prayer time at home to recite slokams, sthothrams and bhajan songs to benefit ourselves and all human beings.
· Please teach children new slokas, sthothrams and songs and emphasize to them the power of prayer to overcome sufferings.
· If it is appropriate to your tradition please perform Sandhyavandhanam and Gayathri japam three times daily.
· Please stay in touch with your family and friends through social media and offer moral support to overcome these difficult times.
Let us all pray to Lord Lakshmi Narasimha and Lord Sudarshana to overcome the current health crisis.
Krish and Jayashree Narayanan